Spare parts for AIP laser engravers (order below)
40W CO2 Laser Engraver with USB Connection (Model: AIP-E40W5B)
This laser machine can engrave on acrylic, lamacoids, rubber, plastic, wood, leather and many other materials that are not very hard. It can also cut those softer materials to certain thickness depending on material. For metal and glass materials, it can engrave on them if they are coated with laser marking material (such as TherMark) or paint. This machine can be used for many commercial applications such as making signs, stamps, name plates, identification tags, jewelry, artifacts, crafts, gifts, etc.
This latest model supports plug-n-play USB connection, raster and vector engraving. The software MoshiDraw also provides a plug-in for CorelDraw so that you can design with CorelDraw and send your completed designs directly to MoshiDraw for engraving or cutting.
- Laser power: 40W, sealed CO2
- Engraving area (for thin material up to 1/4" thick): 14 x 9"
- Clamp area dimension (for thick material): 7.5 x 4 x 2.75"
- Max. engraving size: 13.2 x 8.8"
- Max. material height: 2.75"
- Driving system: stepper motor
- Cooling mode: water-cooling (cold water circulating inside the laser tube)
- Max. engraving speed: 16"/second (400 mm/second)
- Laser tube life: 1,500 hours
- Precision: 0.025 mm or 1000 dpi
- Min. shaping English characters: 1 mm
- Software operating system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 (both 32 & 64 bit systems)
- Control and engraving software: MoshiDraw 9.85
- Engraving on both X and Y axis
- Support both raster and vector engraving (or cutting)
- Provide method to link CorelDraw, so that you can design with CorelDraw and send your completed designs directly to MoshiDraw for engraving or cutting
- Communication interface: USB
- File formats supported by MoshiDraw: BMP, JPG, PLT, etc.; other formats can be used through CorelDraw
- Electric: 110VAC, 15A, 300W
- Operating temperature: 32 - 115°F (0 - 45°C)
- External dimension: 30.7 x 24.4 x 10.2"
MoshiDraw software upgrade: For our Type V models, the current version of MoshiDraw software is MoshiDraw 9.85. You can download the latest version on the Download page. This version of software can also work with our AIP-E40W5A model.
40W Sealed CO2 Laser Tube (P/N AIP-EP01)
This 40 CO2 laser tube is used for all our 40W laser engravers as well as other similar laser machines. We have this laser tube regularly in stock.
- Laser Power: 40 Watt
- Wavelength: 10600 nm
- Triggering voltage: 22 KV
- Operating voltage: 15 KV
- Operating current: 18 mA
- Tube Length: 700 mm
- Cooling System: Water Cooling
Parts for AIP Laser Engravers
We carry all the spare parts for our laser engravers, including:
- 40W Laser tube, available for all our 40W models; see the above
- Controller boards and chips, available for all our 40W models
- Reflective mirrors, silicon coated with gold, 20 mm diameter, 3.4 mm thick, available for all our 40W models
- Focus lens ZnSe, 12 mm diam., 1.9 mm thick, focal length 80 mm, available for all our 40W models
- Cables, available for all our models
- Water pump, available for all our models
The consumable parts are not covered by warranty and they can be purchased from us. For those parts under warranty coverage, contact us for more info. They can also be purchased separately if you need extra ones.
40W CO2 laser tube (AIP-EP01)
| || || || || |
|Reflective mirror, silicon coated with gold, 20 mm diam., 3.4 mm thick, for laser engraver (AIP-EP05)
| || || || || |
|Focus lens ZnSe, 12 mm diam., 1.9 mm thick, focal length 80 mm, for laser engravers (AIP-EP06)
| || || || || |
|USB cable A Male to A Male for laser engravers (AIP-A050)
For further information about our products, call us today at Toll-free 1-855-502-8988 (local 416-502-8988) or send an email to email@example.com.